Monday, November 5, 2012

This weekend Spoonflower had an open house. I was thrilled to be able to go and take a tour and even do a little craft. I didn't want to take pictures because they were so generous opening up their space. But I can tell you if you ever get the chance to go do it! I loved seeing the fabrics being printed. I especially loved the atmosphere. Between the wallpaper, upholstery, and all the fabrics displayed it was a fabric lovers dream. Here's a taste from their blog http://blog.spoonflower.com/.

8 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Sound wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing the link!

Katie said...

Sorry I missed it!

Nanette Merrill said...

I love spoonflower. How did things go? I'd love to hear more.

Carrie P. said...

how cool!

Carrie P. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

Oh, wow! What a fun opportunity! Next time I'm in that area I'll have to see if they are doing it again. Very cool!

Houseelf said...

Wonderful. It is a great site to visit when you need a themed fabric. I only wish that international postage was cheaper or I would order more.

Stephanie said...

How exciting.