Monday, November 5, 2012

This weekend Spoonflower had an open house. I was thrilled to be able to go and take a tour and even do a little craft. I didn't want to take pictures because they were so generous opening up their space. But I can tell you if you ever get the chance to go do it! I loved seeing the fabrics being printed. I especially loved the atmosphere. Between the wallpaper, upholstery, and all the fabrics displayed it was a fabric lovers dream. Here's a taste from their blog http://blog.spoonflower.com/.

6 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Sound wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing the link!

Katie said...

Sorry I missed it!

Nanette Merrill said...

I love spoonflower. How did things go? I'd love to hear more.

Carrie P. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

Oh, wow! What a fun opportunity! Next time I'm in that area I'll have to see if they are doing it again. Very cool!

Houseelf said...

Wonderful. It is a great site to visit when you need a themed fabric. I only wish that international postage was cheaper or I would order more.