Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One of my first blog friends - Amanda www.scrandasmusings.blogspot.com is doing a Pay it Forward and I signed up to "pay" along. This is what I received from her and yes I was very excited and curious as she had some sneak peeks on her blog.

This little 'flower' and look at the cute tags that were hiding inside of it.



A beautiful wall hanging - look at the gingham flowers and the polka dotted hearts and I love the bird. So sweet and pretty!


And some other goodies, Amanda makes cards and has shown some wonderful examples of her work on ocassion. I love this one - with the hexagons - it will look perfect in my sewing room.
Thank you so much Amanda!

4 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

What lovely gifts!

Amanda said...

I'm so glad everything arrived safely and that you like the little gifts. The card was made from some papers that came with a magazine, and they seemed so appropriate. The little wall hanging used patterns from Tozz's Corner (http://tozzscorner.blogspot.com/).

Anonymous said...

What a lovely seasonal PIF. The bird looks so sweet.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet parcel, lucky you.