Friday, July 3, 2009

I've been working on some WIP's - not to mention finishing up my Christmas in July swap.


I decided to go larger on my whirlygiggle quilt - I have some really cute polka dotted fabric that I want to use in it.


I'm saving all my strips and have been sewing them onto foundations. I'm not sure what this will end up being - but it's thrifty! I wouldn't give my husband strips to tie the tomatoes up this year - they're all mine.


Finished my 70 blocks for Crazy Mom Quilts quilt-along.


Something else I've been working on too. I've been using leaders/enders to do this - but worked a couple of evenings getting this part of the project finished.


Check out Lori Holt's blog www.beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com (one of my favorite) for a terrific giveaway. Just visit her blog for a while and enjoy the music - I love it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my you've been busy. Love how you've been piecing your offcuts. Mine ended up as little gift bags.

shanna said...

Thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Lynn- I love your blog and how fun is it that you are in Cary! I get so excited when I hear of ladies quilting/sewing near me. In Wake Forest I don't meet many women that are big into sewing.

Thanks for checking out my blog. I am hoping to have a giveaway in the next month before we move. Hope you'll stick around! :)

I love the quilt you won, btw. Wow.

Wendy said...

You've got so many cute things on the go, can't wait to see the progress.
BTW, congrats on winning the tabletopper.