Monday, February 10, 2014



I thought that when I got my walking boot off I'd be up and running. But I think I've seriously underestimated my recovery period. There's always sewing. Wool to play with 

New hats to make the baby wear


And there is this new toy to play with!  With all the kids needing cars for jobs and school, I found myself without one. So we've been on the lookout for a good used car. Although good gas mileage and in good condition were two important criteria, adorableness was way up there too!  Since it's a stick I have to wait a little while longer before I can press down on the clutch. I can't wait!



4 comments:

Judy S. said...

My favorite color! Did you make the cute hats?

Amanda said...

Yummy car! From my own memories of breaking my ankle a couple of times you've got to expect a period of about four months for the limp to settle down, and then another year or so before it feels something like 'better'. But it won't be too long before you're able to drive your lovely car.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Adorable car -- nearly as adorable as a babe in hats!!!

Katie said...

Sweet! I miss my red car.