Monday, September 16, 2013

Rainy Monday Morning

It is pouring out this morning,  my morning paper is soaked, and I can't get out for my morning walk.
So it's time to look on the bright side of things to get my week started!  Here's some things from last week that made me happy.

Babies in hats!


Lovely, generous blog friends.  Thank you Melanie and Stephanie!

I love the shark outfit, it was a big hit here, it matches the quilt I made and his mobile!

Fun fabrics to play with,  some new pieces and some from stash




The Miracle of Sykpe and watching your daughter explore and enjoy the world (some of my favorite pictures from Italy)



Hey look, the sun is out!!

8 comments:

Kay said...

This is just too cute. I love the hats. I'm glad the sun came out for you. We're getting sun now too.

Judy S. said...

Those cute baby photos ought to perk up your day, Lynn! Looks like your DD is having a fun trip.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Adorable baby in hats. :o) He sports lime green quite well I think. Fun fabrics to play with -- is there time to sew when you have a baby to play with? I'm sure with the miracle of electronics you feel much closer to your daughter. What an experience for her.

Carrie P. said...

such cute little outfits.
Oh, I bet your daughter is having a great time.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Oh babies are soooo cute in hats Lynn! Snaps from Italy are lovely...make the most of the sunshine xo

Nanette Merrill said...

Wow. Italy and Skype. Yayyy. We love that our girls get to go do things that make them even better. Sweet sweet baby. Love the halloween fabric. I'm getting my quilts out today.

Houseelf said...

You are very welcome Lynn. Yes Skype is a real miracle. Nowhere in the world is quite as remote as it used to be. Even Laura kept in touch (voice only) while in Peru. I hope you get to visit Italy while you daughter is there to show you around.

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh wow. what a great experience!