Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I feel good starting out the New Year with 2 finishes!!
One is this ufo, it was supposed to be a baby gift a while back (code for more than 1 year) for someone who was due to be having a boy, but ended up having a girl. I put it on my ufo pile and thought it would be a good one to finish and donate.



My second finish is the from the Tis The Season stitch-a-long www.stitch-a-long.blogspot.com earlier this year.
When I had hurt my back, my stitching time was limited, but I finally finished it, I may leave my Christmas decorations up for a couple more days, just so I can enjoy this little quilt.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Sweet quilt and I love your "garden" tree! :-)

Nanette Merrill said...

Great finishes. No quilt is forgotten in our quest for creation.

Abby and Stephanie said...

I had the boy/girl thing happen to but in reverse! It's very sweet and some little one will enjoy it. Your red embroidered quilt is really beautiful. Love it on the white rocker and yes, leave it out and enjoy it.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

good on you Lyn for having 2 finishes..so far this year I have not picked up a needle or thread...Your table topper looks fantastic on our round grass table...the colours are just perfect for our hot days!

Miri said...

I love big block quilts and stitcheries and yours are just terrific!

Chookyblue...... said...

catching up on comments...........

your Tis the Season is beautiful..........thanks for being part of the SAL blog........

KaHolly said...

This baby quilt pattern is just what I need to add to my growing list of patterns to use for the hospital!! I've stolen the picture for my file!! Thanks so much. ~karen