Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Who Lives In a Pineapple Under The Sea?





I made these two quilts for Margaret's Hope Chest www.margaretshopechest.com .
Earlier this summer I heard that there was a yard sale and fabric would be sold, gasp!
So I went and while there I mentioned I was looking for some sale fabric to make quilts for Margaret's Hope Chest and she generously gave me a lot of SpongeBob Fabric. Enough for at least 4 quilts and the backing. Then I found out she had a blog too! Thank you so much Heather blog.keepitthimble.com . Not only will they make the kids who receive them smile, but it sure was fun making them. Although the SpongeBob theme song has been stuck in my head for weeks now.







I love the backing fabric!
Make sure you visit Heather's blog, it's really fantastic!

I'm linking up with Crazy Mom's www.crazymomquilts.blogspot.com finish it friday (even though I finished it wednesday)

6 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Generous quilters...those who give fabric and those who make charity quilts. I always got confused and said Square Bob Sponge Pants!

Carrie P. said...

What fun quilts!

Heather said...

Those are SO CUTE!! You did an amazing job, and I'll bet Heather is thrilled with the way you're paying it forward. :o)

Mrsblocko said...

Spongebob! Love it. :) They are definitely going to make 2 kids super duper happy.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Those are two great quilts - and wonderful ideas!!! Thanks for sharing!

Houseelf said...

They are gorgeous! I think the charity will adore them not to mention the children. Lovely work Lynn.