Thursday, April 28, 2011



My latest quilt for Margaret's Hope Chest www.margaretshopechest.com . This quilt will be for the birthday list for a boy who likes baseball and the color blue. I made most of it with scraps left over from my son's quilt (that I haven't finished quilting yet). I saw that Carin made a similar quilt and she provided a link to Creative Chicks who had a tutorial (look at April 4th 2011) www.creativechicksatplay.com .
If you don't know about Margaret's Hope Chest check out the link, it will be worth your time and Creative Chicks is a great blog with lots of inspiration.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I;m sure any little boy will be delighted to receive such a colourful and cheerful quilt.

beth said...

What a GREAT quilt!

Emily {Creative Chicks} said...

Your quilt turned out lovely. It's nice to see the pattern done with prints, not just solids. Well Done!

Stephanie said...

The birthday boy is going to be very happy. I think you hit a home run!

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Love it Lynn. Great for a boy and cute too.

Chookyblue...... said...

love the quilt...........

Carrie P. said...

How sweet of you. He will love it.