Thursday, April 28, 2011



My latest quilt for Margaret's Hope Chest www.margaretshopechest.com . This quilt will be for the birthday list for a boy who likes baseball and the color blue. I made most of it with scraps left over from my son's quilt (that I haven't finished quilting yet). I saw that Carin made a similar quilt and she provided a link to Creative Chicks who had a tutorial (look at April 4th 2011) www.creativechicksatplay.com .
If you don't know about Margaret's Hope Chest check out the link, it will be worth your time and Creative Chicks is a great blog with lots of inspiration.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I;m sure any little boy will be delighted to receive such a colourful and cheerful quilt.

beth said...

What a GREAT quilt!

Emily said...

Your quilt turned out lovely. It's nice to see the pattern done with prints, not just solids. Well Done!

Abby and Stephanie said...

The birthday boy is going to be very happy. I think you hit a home run!

Nanette Merrill said...

Love it Lynn. Great for a boy and cute too.

Chookyblue...... said...

love the quilt...........

Carrie P. said...

How sweet of you. He will love it.

Anaheim Furniture Cleaning said...

Thanks forr writing