Monday, March 1, 2010

A New Name!

I never liked the name of my blog. I think it makes me sound angry, a little crazy and not too happy. So I've been thinking about new upbeat, happier names. I was looking at a book that I have reread many times. In fact I read it every summer. Anyway I saw a line in it and I thought - "that's it". I had to put a hyphen instead of a comma. But that's okay. Everytime I type it in I'll think of my favorite book and the hours over the years I've spent reading it. Anyone guess the name of the book?


There are generous people in blogland who share, tips,patterns, tutorials and ... recipes! Thank you Stephanie www.loftcreations.blogspot.com for sharing this recipe. I made your chocolate chip coffe cake for the kids when they got home and they ate it as soon as it came out of the oven, before I could take a picture of the whole cake. A new family favorite.
Block one of the Bunny Hill Designs - Rabbit's Prefer embroidery done!

8 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Love the new name. Now that dinner is over and I just spied your coffee cake I need a piece. Very very sweet block.

Deb said...

Lynn, your new look and name blog is gorgeous. Really bright and cheery, but I must say your "Old" name always used to make me smile.
hugs Deb

Anonymous said...

Cute block Lynn. Sorry I missed the change of name yesterday I'll correct my Blogroll now so I don't miss anything. LOL I am such a nosey cow. :-)

Carrie P. said...

Well I like the new look. I will have to get used to the new name. Is that line from To Kill a Mocking Bird?
I have the bunny pattern too but have not started it.

Nanette Merrill said...

Like the new name but the old one was good too. I never thought mad mad, I thought mad hatter mad like all the rest of us!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Carrie P. that the line is probably from To Kill a Mocking Bird. It's a reference to the character Boo Radley, played in the movie by Robert Duvall.

Odette said...

Hola amiga, me alegro que se sienta bien con el nuevo nombre de su blog, en relidad a mi tampoco me gusta mucho el nombre del mio jejeje...pero me cuesta pensar en nuevo nombre....muchas gracias por pasar por mi blog y estar recordando a las personas que estan sufriendo por este terrible terremoto y tsunami que hubo aqui en Chile, siga por favor orando por ellos.
Muchos abrazos
Odette

em's scrapbag said...

The coffee cake looks yummy. And your block is delightful.