Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Does anyone have a extra week I can borrow, cause I'm running out of time here!


I received this lovely gift in the mail from my blog friend Melanie www.jellybeanangel2.blogspot.com ,
It was so much fun opening this and I just love it. Look at that angel isn't it darling? I tried to get a photo of it to show just how sparkly it is, but I'm afraid I didn't do that good of a job. The angels wings are gold and they really do sparkle beautifully. I had been admiring the angels Melanie made when she showed them on her blog, so I was really delighted to have received one. She also sent me this towel and bookmark. I love Melanie's posts about where she lives and of her travels, so I was excited to see the bookmark from Bank Hall because I remembered it from her posts and the same with some of the locations on the towel. Thank you so much Melanie.
I also received my sscs from my partner, Kerry www.kerryswainscottage.typepad.com ,
I was Kerry's partner for our Christmas in July swap! I don't think I ever showed what I made for Kerry, so I'll finally do it now

The ornament that Kerry made for me is just gorgeous, it looks so intricate - it really is beautiful. I'm being a good swapper and won't open the rest until Christmas. Which is coming around too fast.

7 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Melanie is an angel!

Anonymous said...

No I don't have an extra week but if you get 2 offers I could do with one. LOL

So glad you like her. They were just a little something and a thank you for your encouragement with the Christmas Wish project.

Love your mat and sticking -cute gingerbread men.

Carrie P. said...

Sorry, you just have to work with what you have. lol
Love all your Christmas goodies. the angle is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, how precious Lynn.. what nice gifts! Lucky girl you.. yet I think you needed those things!

Whatcha need toots.. I've got some time.


~Oli

Carolyn said...

You got some lovely gifts! Christmas is rapidly approaching isn't it.
Merry Christmas,
Carolyn

Angels Come to Play said...

Hi Lynn just letting you know that my SSCS gifties have arrived safely. I love the little stitched ornament...it is so cute. I am so tempted to open the other gifts but so far have managed not to...but I cant guarantee that I will be able to resist.
Thanks again
Shelley

Kerry @ Cottage on the Hill said...

Hi Lynn, glad you like the decoration, they are really simple just made out of ribbon and pins - basically. I do hope you like your present when you open it on Christmas day. Also hope you fine a few extra hours somewhere, LOL
Hugs
Kerry