Friday, November 13, 2009

Farmhouse Craft Sale

I went to a craft sale this morning. It was in a farmhouse and I took some pictures to share. I especially like the way they use quilts to decorate and cover tables. If you live locally and would like me to share the address let me know. They are open Saturday November 14th and also November 21.







Love the lamp with the spools of thread and the piece of old quilt. Notice the bow tie pattern - done by piecing - not the cheaters way I would do it!
There were old toys displayed under the trees and in the corners.



I love this quilt.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh do tell Lynn, where's the sale at? I'll drag hubs to it tomorrow.

Amanda said...

What a lot of care they took to make it look christmassy and cosy. Did you buy anything?

Abby and Stephanie said...

Gorgeous displays. I love the same quilt you do. A friend and I are goingto have a craft fair in my home next year. I'll be crafting all year!!!

Shakerwood said...

Lynn, I would love the address....I'm not doing too much this coming weekend. I should have checked your blog before I left for Goldsboro Saturday morning then I maybe could have gone the "northern" route through Raleigh.

Nanette Merrill said...

What fun! I love little shops like that.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely looking place. I think I would enjoy shopping there too.

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with these photos! Where is this place? Was it a one time sale? I'm guessing not to far from me!