So the kids have all been back to school now for a week (college, high school, middle school). I have been trying to catch up on some sewing. But as my recent projects are surprises - I can't show anything.
One thing I did last week was to clean the vintage sheet I had bought from the antique store. It turned out nicely, much brighter. I also used my pink card at my lqs. The pink card is stamped when you make a purchase, when it's filled up - it worth $25.00 of merchandise!
I've had my eye on this pattern and was glad they had one left. I'm thinking of doing it in 'pink work' - or wouldn't it be fun to do some of the blocks in wool. Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have something else to show.