Monday, June 22, 2009

Not much sewing going on

Not much sewing to show. I am sewing - just can't share my Christmas in July swap ... yet. So here's my photo for today - I'll call it Monday cuteness. I actually went to the pool today and not just to drop off/ pick up (which is what I do several times a day). DS and I played tennis - 90 degrees very hot, so I sat in the shade after and read my book ( I love to read does anyone know how I can read and sew at the same time - boy would that make me happy), chatted with a friend - lovely day!

They look like ping-pong balls zipping around their mother!

3 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

How about books on tape while sewing? For me...nothing better than the actual book in hand. I love to read. We have tons of Canada Geese families. So cute to watch them cross the street.

Anonymous said...

Aww so sweet!

I listen to Dab Radio 7 a lot when I sew as it has stuff from the 1940s onwards- stories galore. If you can't get that on your computer, what Stephanie said. :-)

Eileen said...

I wish I could figure out how to read and sew at the same time too. You simply can't find all the books you want on tape.