Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This and that .... and I still need some PIF buddies

I have been finishing up my teapot swap and here's a sneak peek

I have 2 lap quilts that need the binding sewn on and I am almost finished Lynette Anderson's Noah's Ark. Things are taking a little longer this week because everything I am sewing together is mathematically challenging me. I think I've done more ripping out than actual sewing. Did you ever have a project like that?
I still need some PIF buddies - if you'd like to participate let me know!

7 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

What a terrific sneak peek and the colors are very cheerful!!!

Sara said...

Great sneak peak, can't wait to see the finished product!

Anonymous said...

Ooo lovely peek Lynn. Gorgeous dottiness! :-)

Sorry I'm still playing "catch myself up" with sewing. Good luck though with your PIF.

Grazia said...

Hi Lynn,
what a lovely swap...I love your teapots! :)
Grazia

Linda said...

Oh yeah, forgot to mention in my email - I will be a P.I.F Buddy! :D
I thought long & hard about your message, it really touched my heart! - Thank you !! I have a hard time sometimes realizing that people know I am human! LOL!!
Thank you!
Linda

Alice Grace said...

I love the teapot! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tea quilts!! I hopped over from Loft Creation, and I'm so glad I did!!!