Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year

I am wondering how many quilters out there have a New Year Resolution to get some UFO's completed, not buy more fabric, finish up works in progress? By the looks of the challange that May from www.abyquilt.blogspot.com and Kris from www.tagalongteddies.blogspot.com are hosting I may have some company in needing to get some UFO's finished. So I will be participating in that challange. One project finished a month. I am also joining in on the Pay it Forward Challange I read about in Amanda's blog www.scrandasmusings.blogspot.com . Amanda's PIF comes from www.skattebo-skattebo.blogspot.com . Which I think comes from another blog - see how it works! Here are the rules. So if anyone is interested I need three people who would like to participate and I will send each one of those three people a PIF - who in turn will send a PIF to three people and so on...

The "Pay It Forward" rules:
Three people will be chosen to participate when they leave a comment on this post asking to join. (The first three will be chosen).

You are agreeing to post a similar announcement on your blog, and Pay It Forward to three more people, who will in turn agree to Pay It Forward to three other people, etc.

You will create a hand-made item for your three people sometime over the next 12 months

I am also doing a reading challange I saw a Reading to Know challange www.readingtoknow.blogspot.com . I haven't been reading enough lately and thought this would get me started.

I am also going to be having a giveaway to celebrate my 100+ posts. So check back for that to happen here soon.
Oh and I think I finally after much frustration have learned how to post links!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hia Lynn, what lovely projects you are involved in. I have lots of plans for new stuff this year so unfortunately I wont have time for a PIF although I think the idea is lovely. Well done for being up for the challenge.