Thursday, July 3, 2008

Look what I got in the mail




I mailed my pincushion today ... and my pincushion arrived today! What timing. Nancy in Norway sent me a lovely pincushion with a needlecase(look at the stiching on the needle case very tiny and perfect) and some chocolates. My family and I are going to sample these after dinner tonight. Also the card she sent was so perfect - here's a picture of it - wouldn't you love to have these in your cupboard? Thanks Nancy these really made my day!

I am a little worried about my pincushion - the post office was out of boxes, tape and air mailers - arrrgh. I put it in a cushioned mailer and of course it's not breakable. So let's hope for the best. If it doesn't get there in 1 piece let me know please!

I've wanted to make comments on my partners blog for some time now, but didn't want to spoil the suprise so I am excited about her getting the package so I can comment on some of the lovely things she has been working on.

2 comments:

Nancy in Norway said...

Hey
Parcel arrived safely I see. Good.
I have crossed my fingers for the chocolate not to melt :-)

Karen said...

Lucky you!! What a darling needle case and pin cushion!