Friday, June 27, 2008



So I didn't get as much sewing done as I thought I would this week. I spent alot of time playing this game with my kids - it's addictive and very fun - kind of like a quick paced scrabble. The pictures aren't too good, but notice the Moda oilcloth that I have on my porch table. With the price of gas, if you were running errands and were driving past a quilting shop you would stop in right? - it would be a waste of gas not to. On Tuesday I was at one of my favorite shops and I thought the customer at the counter looked familar and it was Katie from My Sandbox (she has a picture on her blog). You can visit her blog for a good description of the meeting. My Sandbox
I was really thrilled at meeting her. And her stepdaughter had the most charming New Zealand accent. I was so caught up that I almost forgot to pick my DD#2 up from Drivers Ed.

No comments: