Thursday, May 1, 2008

UFO's - 23 / Me - 2


I have many UFO's. I have many WIP's. I have many projects waiting to begin. I have pledged to finish 1 UFO a month. But here it is May 1st and I finished this months already! So I may need to finish another one for May also. Some UFO's are from my beginning attempts at quilting. Some just need a small thing - like this wool applique - it just needed a sleeve on the back. I also had to get someone with the correct drill bit to drill into the brick. This was my first wool applique - some of the earlier blocks are not as good as I'd do now. But I'm happy with it. Very happy - because it's done!

3 comments:

Alice Grace said...

I love those applques! What beautiful work! Thanks for stopping by my blog, I really appreciated your wonderful comment! I will be back to see what you will be doing next!

Emily Cole said...

Lynn, that's very pretty! It looks wonderful on that brick. Great job - I would agree that another UFO should be worked on for May though! Ha ha!

Amanda said...

It looks very dramatic with the lack background against the brick wall. By wool did you mean felt? I'm just working a very small applique wall hanging with felt applique and it's great - no needle turning which I am not very good at.